If there’s one thing I know for sure, it’s that being able to laugh about the ridiculousness of day-to-day life as a mom is one of the only things that’s keeping me relatively sane.
It can be easy to lose your mind when you’re home with littles, but listen – not only will these 22 memes give you a laugh, they’ll also remind you you’re not alone.
Which is, if you ask me, a double bonus.
22. Even though you know you’ll hardly sleep in your own bed.
I hated being in the hospital after a birth.
21. Your car will never be clean again.
Just go ahead and accept it.
20. There are no vacations with kids.
19. First, that would be awesome.
Second, we all know it’s never going to happen.
18. And on the right feet, too?
It’s a miracle!
17. Well that’s rude.
16. Hey, everyone’s fed.
Don’t worry about what it looks like.
15. Yeah, it doesn’t.
Bigger kids, bigger problems.
14. Many a fingernail has been lost.
Those things are like cement.
13. My back may never be the same.
But one day, hopefully we will all sleep through the night.
12. Basically it’s zero.
They don’t need it, so neither do you.
11. That’s a pretty bad feeling.
You can keep smiling through it, though.
10. Too true.
Also, legend moms give birth to legend babes.
9. It’s not a competition…
(she types with gritted teeth)
8. A rare and beautiful event.
So, so rare.
7. The full range of human emotions.
For better or worse.
6. It doesn’t have to make sense.
Just vacuum the dang house.
5. Mom with the burn.
You have to teach by doing, you know.
4. Oh, dear.
This is funny but also I hope that baby is ok.
3. There are always more dirty dishes.
Just like there is always more dirty laundry.
2. Eh, it’s one of them.
They know you love them, right?
1. Too many times to count.
It’s never as good as the fresh coffee, either.
Keep laughing, y’all.
You might not miss hearing “mom” a thousand times a day, but you will miss their little faces.