Everyone has at least a couple of things they’re not excited to see at the table – or even that they absolutely won’t eat, no matter who’s serving it up – but that’s not what we’re talking about here.
Here, we’re laughing about the people who have like, three foods that they reliably eat and then another five, maybe, that they will eat, if forced. And that’s it.
If that’s you or someone you love, these 13 memes are for you.
13. That looks objectively gross.
Why would someone do that?
12. Ok but HAM?
Welcome to the world of sandwiches, my friend.
11. I’m not sure you were supposed to see that.
Or maybe you were.
10. Someone has to take out that trash, though.
They’re going to be onto you.
9. The apocalypse is gonna be rough for y’all.
I’m not gonna lie.
8. If your stomach growls they’ll just try to feed you more.
7. Olives cling to everything.
I say this as someone who is not picky.
6. I don’t think anyone wants to be this way.
Just something to keep in mind the next time you’re feeling annoyed.
5. What kind of cake?
It’s not all created equal, after all.
4. It’s a fair question.
Just speaking as a parent, I mean.
3. Someone’s mama raised them right.
This is so important.
2. Those are some long dinners.
For everyone involved.
1. You gotta have a good buffer.
In case something’s a bit runny.
As someone who eats pretty much anything, I truly hope my 4yo outgrows this stage sooner rather than later.
If you’ve survived a picky eater, share your tips and tricks with the other parents in the comments!