Marriage is a holy union and all of that, but it’s also an institution that can get the better of many of us some days. Or months or years.
The best way to struggle bus through it and stay in it is to be able to laugh – preferably with your partner – about how silly the entire concept is if you really think about it.
So sit down with your coffee, one of you put down your phone, and giggle at these 11 marriage memes – together.
11. It works out well for everyone.
That anger has to go somewhere. Might as well have clean baseboards.
10. You have to double check.
Guys, don’t act like you don’t know why it’s necessary.
9. He’s guarding that like a troll.
I wholeheartedly approve.
8. You’d better be haunting that place.
If you don’t have anywhere better to be, why not?
7. How did you live without those things in your OLD house?
It’s a mystery that may never be solved.
6. It really is disgusting.
But no, we’re not doing it ourselves. You have like three jobs.
5. That’s all you need to say.
He’s dropping whatever he was doing before.
4. There’s not room for both of us.
And aren’t baths supposed to be for relaxing?
3. The dishwasher is serious business.
You cannot just throw things in there willy nilly.
2. Everyone has their petty revenge.
It’s better than the big, obvious kind any day.
1. The house was never yours to begin with.
I’m surprised you didn’t know that.
There you have it – living with someone else for years on end, while you rear small versions of yourselves, is inherently funny.
Don’t you think?