That’s strong billing for a grocery store, I know. Most of them honestly have a pretty low bar when it comes to changing things up and innovating, probably because most of us hate it when they change things up – but also because they know we need groceries and our options aren’t endless, so why bother?
These 13 grocery stores aren’t taking that attitude, though, and honestly some of these ideas could make the whole world a better place.
13. It’s cool, but…
There goes another job to a computer.
12. Fun for the whole family!
And no one has to get poison ivy in the process!
11. Okay but mine picks the grossest fruit.
Not that my kids care.
10. I like the way they think.
More people should do it.
9. Well that’s helpful.
I always figured it was a crapshoot.
8. Don’t even offer plastic.
That’s going to be the only way to get rid of it.
7. They’re going to be sorry they did that.
Everyone has a different definition of wonky, right?
6. I’ll take a dozen.
Just an assortment. Like donuts.
5. A (potentially) tantrum-free checkout.
You can never head off 100% of them.
4. Can I get one of those in my bathroom.
I have my reasons.
3. Give it a chance. Somebody took you home.
2. You never know when it might come in handy.
It’s better than mindlessly scrolling on your phone.
1. This is a lot of pressure on those checkers!
Yes, that is my anxiety talking, how did you know?
Seriously, I want to patronize all of these places!
Does your local grocery store do anything cool like this? Share with us in the comments if they do!