I’m not saying that some girls don’t have boy traits and some boys aren’t more like raising girls, but if you look at the experience of raising children as a whole, there seems to be plenty that moms of boys (and also moms of girls) have in common.
With boys, it’s usually that they’re loud, prone to self-inflicted injury, slightly insane, and obsessed with gross bodily functions.
If that sounds like an average day in your house, these 12 memes are probably going to hit home.
12. Or just douse it in bleach.
Those are your only options.
11. It’s a question for the ages.
Right there with “why am I the one who has to clean it?”
10. To be fair it’s a hilarious word.
I’m just saying.
9. You can’t have nice things.
You likely CAN have at least three trips to the emergency room, though.
8. It’s fruitless.
Just spread out some towels and let them go to town.
7. Don’t get too excited.
It was probably just a fluke.
6. Those railings are not high enough.
We know how y’all are.
5. Once it can stand up on its own.
Is that the right answer?
4. Naked is life.
According to my 4yo.
3. Gosh I have no idea.
No, we don’t have any more batteries. Swear.
2. That prayer is not going to be answered.
Jesus was man, too.
1. Maybe not this specifically.
But sure, this in general.
I definitely identify. Whew!
Tell us down in the comment what your favorite part is about raising boys.