There’s a certain time in our lives when it’s all Disney, all the time. While it can seem repetitive or tiring, just think – one day soon it will be Minecraft and video games, then slammed doors and silence.
I vote that, for today, we all embrace the ways Disney and parenting go together like peas and carrots.
10. There are influencer moms?
That sounds kind of fake right? RIGHT?!?
9. Well, Mommy is your teacher now.
Neither of us happy about it. But that’s the way it is, kid!
8. Welcome to the rest of your life.
Or at least your life until they move out. Which won’t be for a LONG time.
7. Why is this so accurate, though?
I would marry most of them, not gonna lie.
6. I will not miss this stage of sleeping.
I miss sleeping. A lot.
5. That’s because she’s a witch.
Maybe you should go live with Aiden’s mom. Not joking.
4. This is just too true.
You never thought one word would drive you THAT insane.
3. Some days, 8am seems generous.
When everyone gets up way too early, we all lose.
2. I’m not sure how much help the nurses really are.
Mostly they just woke me up the second I managed to drift off. So no, not much.
1. It’s an important life lesson.
It comes for us all. Yes, even you.
I’m not ready for the Disney phase to end!
What’s your favorite Disney movie to watch with your littles?
Tell us in the comments!