Cats have done a lot for us humans as a species. Since domesticating themselves 8,000 years ago, they’ve kept our homes free of pests. In more recent years, they’ve become beloved household pets, bringing joy to millions around the world.
Is this any way to repay them? Didn’t think so.
The “Dinosaur Haircut” is a dubious new cat hairstyle that originated in a salon in Maha Sarakham, Thailand. It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like: shaving your cat’s fur so that it looks like a stegosaurus. Do any of the cats enjoy it? They do not. Should you give your cat a dinosaur haircut? You should not.
And here are 15 reasons why not.
1. “You and me? It’s over.”
2. “No amount of catnip will make me forget what you did.”
3. “They worshipped us in Ancient Egypt. Sigh.”
4. “Your new sofa is my new scratching post.”
5. “First chance I get, I’m going feral.”
6. “I’m never bringing you a dead sparrow again.”
7. “I am so crapping in your shoes later.”
8. “You’re lucky I no longer have claws.”
9. “I can’t even get excited for the can opener any more.”
10. “I’ve been so depressed, I can’t even chase a laser pointer.”
11. “You do realize that, unlike a dinosaur, I’m warm-blooded.”
12. “Oh, lion ancestor, how did we get here?”
13. “Try and pet me. I dare you.”
14. “I don’t just hate Mondays, I hate every day.”
15. “First you take my balls. Then you take my dignity.”
h/t: Sad And Useless