There are plenty of things that can turn a regular-seeming person into a monster, and to be honest, if you have to share the same space with them, it doesn’t take very much. There are differences in the ways people are raised, and then there are just people who wake up every day and choose the smallest, most irritating kind of violence they can imagine.
These 17 people thought they were living with other normal humans until they came face-to-face with a sight that convinced them otherwise in a split second.
17. I bet his girlfriend has no regrets.
I know that I wouldn’t. Snooze you lose, sir.
16. What is going on here?
It looks like some kind of bizarre art installation.
15. How many toothbrushes does a family of 4 need?
One more, apparently.
14. I mean it depends on the girl.
Not all girls are neat. #notallgirls
13. They must have done that on purpose.
There is no other explanation that makes sense.
12. He thinks the case getting scratched would “cause an eyesore.”
I have some unfortunate news for him.
11. He was trying to avoid cutting the pepperoni.
Am I wrong, or is this sort of genius?
10. Break up with him while he’s still just your boyfriend.
Things are only going to get more gross.
9. The flavors are printed on the wrappers.
Maybe the person can’t read?
8. Throw it away.
JUST THROW IT AWAY.
7. Hey, they’re paying rent.
I fail to see the issue. Except that the bank will think you’re dealing below board.
6. This roommate is full of bologna.
And whatever cereal was in that bowl, probably.
5. I haven’t the slightest idea what’s happening here.
Still trying to figure it out…nope.
4. This kid is 6 days into his first roommate experience.
I don’t think it’s going very well.
3. That’s dishwashing soap.
That mother is just asking to get to know the poison control folks.
2. Public shaming is always the way to go.
It knocks respectable roommates right in line.
1. Did she have a fight with the ice cream?
She obviously really needed it…
I don’t understand some people, but my thoughts go out to the poor individuals dealing with this craziness.
What’s the weirdest thing your roommate/sibling/spouse ever did? Tell us about it in the comments!