As a mom, I could lists of parenting posts all day long. They make me laugh, they make me want to squeeze my own kiddos, and they make me want to pour a glass of wine in solidarity with everyone out there fighting the good fight every single day.
These 10 memes are spot-on and hit me in the feels, right when I needed a laugh – hopefully they’ll do the same for you!
10. Yeah, you’re gonna want to follow up on that.
Maybe wear a helmet.
9. It’s amazing how much they can eat.
And how little they can eat if it’s not pizza (or nuggets or mac & cheese).
8. You can ruin someone’s day a hundred different ways.
Most of the unintentional.
7. We used to do one thing at a time.
6. Exactly how can we do that?
No, seriously, I’m asking.
5. Those are some big expectations.
It would make me nervous, too.
4. It will turn up.
Just wait for it to stick to your foot in a few days.
3. Those are the worst threats.
Definitely more of a punishment for the parents.
2. Bless his heart.
That’s nicer than anything my kids would say.
1. They thought they were going to magically win.
If you’re a fellow parent, I am fist-bumping you right now.
Have a relaxing and fun-filled day!