I sometimes think that entitlement is one of the biggest problems in our society these days. Too many think someone owes them something, even though my parents always taught me the exact opposite – no one on this planet owes you anything at all, no matter what you’ve done for them first.
These 15 people seem to prove my point, because even though they claim to be adults, they behave even worse than my demanding toddlers.
15. Did she not…ask for a cat sitter?
And also, that cat probably wants some alone time.
14. Not such a savvy traveler.
Those are some massively wrong expectations.
13. I’m guessing they had an agreement.
You cannot pull a fast one after you shake hands.
12. The heart emoji slayed me.
Simple and sweet.
11. I can’t eat exposure for dinner, friend.
It also doesn’t pay my mortgage.
10. I think something might have been lost in translation.
But either way, no exchange was going to happen.
9. Did your scam radar just go off?
Mine is blaring.
8. I don’t even pay $100 to my actual hairdresser.
Anyone who answered this might have had a death wish.
7. Man I would be so mad if I was already there.
The answer then is FOR SURE no.
6. Is that…relevant?
I’m guessing alcohol was involved. Or at least I hope it was.
5. I don’t think that’s illegal.
Call away, my friend. Also, f*ck off.
4. She’s going to have an interesting rest of her trip.
At least, I hope she is.
3. Definitely murder.
No one would convict me, either.
2. Those leaves can be surprises.
This one just cracked me up.
1. Does this tactic actually work?
It can’t, right?
I have no idea how I would have handled these people, but it might not have been very kind.
Have you run into someone like this? What’s your rule for dealing with them? Tell me your secrets in the comments!