I really don’t think that school pictures are supposed to be the best thing ever captured – that’s why we pay family photographers and put ourselves in great lighting and great settings, and we’re there to make sure our little heathens at least pretend to smile for the camera.
And even then, it can take an hour session to get a couple dozen decent shots.
18. Someone give that poor baby a hug.
And an orange pumpkin.
17. But I mean…what did she think would happen?
Who sends their kid to school in this shirt?
16. The first one was nice!
Even with that haircut that was apparently on purpose.
15. The 80s were a wild time.
We mostly came out unscathed, though.
How many teeth does this kid have?
13. That’ll teach his parents to double down.
You know what sort of kid you have!
12. We can all learn from their mistakes.
But honestly, the school should warn people!
11. This is really something special.
I mean. How could you ever top this?
10. Harsh advice for the parents.
I wonder what her whole shirt said.
9. A whole mood.
That probably sums him up fairly well.
8. He looks like an old man whose fishing trip just got canceled.
God, I love toddlers.
7. He nailed the smile.
I don’t even know what to say about the rest of it.
6. Of course he did.
Guessing he also cut the kid’s hair.
5. That is a lot of cringe for one picture.
4. Who doesn’t want their toddler to look like they’re starring in a movie?
Just not Weekend at Bernie’s, please.
3. The perfect image?
That vest is definitely one at a time.
2. Impressive levels of awkward.
Digging the shirt, though.
1. Bless his heart.
You do you, kiddo.
If you don’t think these are hilarious, I have no idea what’s wrong with you.
Has your kid ever pulled something like this? Tell us about it in the comments!