Bonnie Kimmerly did a series of comics after the birth of her first son, then started up again after getting back to work after her second baby was born. She works when she can, and thank goodness those little guys of hers give her some time, because her comics will make anyone raising boys stop and smile (for a moment, before someone screams or something breaks).
10. My diet is 75% discarded food.
9. And I swear they grow overnight.
8. This trick is gold.
7. Never let them see you enjoy yourself.
6. We suck at negotiating with terrorists.
5. Unless you have a dog.
4. Phantom cries. Also, phantom alone adult time.
2. I should be a lot more flexible than I am.
1. At least I haven’t started snorting after I introduce myself. Yet.
Solidarity, sister, I say as I write this post with a fussy baby strapped to my chest. Solidarity.
Keep up with Bonnie and her family on her Facebook page.