Everyone is always looking for great, fun, creative, interactive ways to entertain their kids at home – and obviously, in the current season, that goes double (or triple).
People who have kids of a certain age always have sidewalk chalk in their arsenal. That said, you probably haven’t thought to use it the way this Atlanta family is employing theirs.
Abbey Burns Tucker and her four daughters have not only been drawing amazing, colorful pictures, but interacting with them for the absolutely cutest pictures.
She told Bored Panda that the idea arrived when her oldest drew a bunch of balloons, and she took a picture of her youngest “holding” them.
The rest, as they say, is history.
12. That looks like so much fun.
And wayyyyy safer than a regular trampoline.
11. These are so whimsical.
They remind me of Mary Poppins!
10. She looks so happy.
And isn’t that all that matters?
9. What little kid wouldn’t want to do that?
I mean…I want to do that, too.
8. I know it’s not the most complicated one, but it’s just so innocent.
7. My heart cannot take this one.
Hold on, I need to call my sister.
6. Super jealous of everything in this picture.
Those colors are just swoon.
5. It looks like a way funner version of friends.
That couch should have been pink.
4. Look at her, getting even MORE creative.
If I only had more time on my hands.
3. I can actually see this one move.
This art is getting serious.
2. I want to try this one with my boys.
$10 says they can’t sit still long enough and also the puppy somehow ruins it.
1. I think this one is my favorite.
Maybe I just really miss letting my kids go to the playground.
If this isn’t the most wholesome, adorable thing you’ve seen all day, well…then I need to know what else you’ve seen today.
Tell me in the comments.