One of the hardest tightropes to walk as a parent is between wanting to give your kids everything you never had (or everything you did have, I suppose) and teaching them to be grateful for all of it.
Entitlement is a natural mode of children, I think, because they’re so inherently selfish – but that said, these 10 kids definitely take it to a whole new level.
10. No reason to tell this kid to be respectful.
They’re not capable.
9. Y’all, what is happening here?
Why are there more than two?
8. This is so incredibly petty.
And I am 100% here for it.
7. Did they think they were going to get YouTube famous?
They did, but not for the reasons they wanted.
6. How did she think she would get away with this?
I guess she didn’t think that far ahead.
5. I would have been mortified.
I hope that the store was compensated.
4. It just keeps going and going.
But seriously where are this kid’s parents??
3. If you have to buy it, you buy it.
But you definitely don’t give it to your kid.
2. Who does he think is going to pick it up?
Obviously someone does pick it up for him at home.
1. What do you mean, “not acceptable?”
He doesn’t NEED any headphones at all.
Y’all, as bad as some of these kids are, it’s their parents I kind of want to smack.
If these were your friends’ kids, or your nieces and nephews, would you say something? What is it? Let it all out in the comments!