If there’s one thing that’s true as a parent, across the board, it’s that a good portion of your life will be dedicated to saving your children from themselves.
Whether they’re toddlers trying to stick their tongues into light sockets, elementary-aged kids who think they should take flying leaps off everything, or high schoolers who have, for some reason, been given permission to drive, it’s can seem like a full-time job.
Especially when your kids are doing stuff like these 10, who will surely look back on these moments and laugh.
10. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Not every day. But some days.
9. I don’t think any of them are wrong.
It’s all perspective.
8. I bet he heard her yelling at her friends, too.
If he’s like my kid, he forgot he’d ever taken it.
7. This is why boys don’t live as long.
I have two, and I understand now.
6. The dog looks like he’s begging to be believed.
He doesn’t know they have different feet…just like the kid.
5. Yes. Yes, it is.
Bless her heart.
4. Didn’t even have the sense to put them back together and into the bag.
3. Maybe you’d better check a mirror, just to be sure.
I’m still laughing at this one.
2. To be fair, it looks like aliens are down there.
Also, there’s nothing swimming…
1. You can lead a horse to water…
At least he’s using it.
You’ve just got to giggle, my friends. How else will you survive?
Share your dumbest kid moment with us in the comments!