There are “hacks” all over the internet, and that purport to make any and all areas of our lives easier. Sometimes they’re things most of us already know, other times they’re so obscure you click off the list before you get finished.
If you’re a mom, though, these 10 hacks really are legit, so take a read and tell us what you think!
10. I know you’re always looking for crafts.
Bonus for ones that are easy to clean up.
9. You could use this hack for yourself, too.
Or when the family wanders into that patch of poison ivy.
8. Perfect for the car.
Now they can melt in there instead of on your seats.
7. Luckily, babies love straight jackets.
That’s not a joke, they really do.
6. Because you will forget sunscreen someday.
You think you won’t, but you will.
5. Some day I will be this organized.
And my fridge will be this clean.
4. This looks so fun!
And man that is one cute baby, right?
3. I mean, okay.
But we all managed to play with wrinkly money. Spends the same.
2. Homemade popsicles are the way to go.
Healthier, and honestly not that much work.
1. Anything that saves you having to clean up poop.
More poop, I mean.
I made a note of more than a few of these! They’re so darn handy! How did I not think of any of these?
Oh well, I guess that’s why they’re good hacks, right?
Which ones are you going to try first? Tell us in the comments!