There are many, many things that I will miss about my sweetlings being littles, but one thing I am looking forward to is having kids who can give as good as they get in the sarcasm department.
That, of course, involves them having a bit more of an understanding about, you know, life and stuff – something these 11 posts will prove toddlers and preschoolers are definitely lacking.
11. Gotta respect a girl who knows what she wants.
And buys in bulk.
10. I’m scared to know how long they believed this.
9. Spelling is hard.
But I have no idea who is allowed where.
8. He probably already had a clue.
He loves you anyway, sweetheart.
7. No. Stop it.
I am deceased.
6. Classic Dad move.
It’s a classic for a reason.
5. Excellent use of synonyms.
Not that he meant to, but still.
4. What is it about the vents?
You never know what’s going to disappear down there.
3. They’re just not good at hide and seek.
You can make that work to your advantage.
2. This is honestly such a sweet story.
I aspire to this level of Mom.
1. I dare you to read this and not laugh.
I swear, some days all you can do is laugh.
Tell me in the comments the dumbest thing your kid has done lately, and how hard it made you laugh.