Kids are not just small adults. Their brains, bodies, and yes, emotional intelligence are all still forming – and when they’re pitching a fit over something completely ridiculous is the perfect time to remember just that.
After you’ve put on your serious face and helped them through the big feelings, though, it’s okay to shake your head and laugh with family and friends.
And in the case of these 11 kiddos, with all of us, as well.
11. It won’t be the last time.
You’ve got so many more chances to redeem yourself, too.
10. You never know you don’t want the ducks until you know.
Face to face with a duck is scary.
9. They have no concept of time.
Consequently, everything is REALLY LONG.
8. Yeah that’s not how this works.
I promise you wouldn’t like that, buddy.
7. We all have our quirks.
Try purple. Everyone loves that.
6. They were probably the wrong color.
That’s a big deal!
5. Why do they all want to die?
I mean, they don’t know the truth about adulthood, right?
4. Getting out of the bath is the worst.
As is getting in, of course.
3. We’re all allowed to change our minds.
But we still have to eat our dinner.
2. Being little is tough.
There’s just so much you can’t do!
1. It’s like losing an old friend.
Did you even let her say goodbye?
I just want to give them all hugs and ice cream!
What’s the silliest reason your toddler ever pitched an epic fit? We want to hear about it in the comments!