In the world of parenting, some days are great and easy, some days are hard as hell, and there are a whole bunch of days that fall somewhere in the middle.
11. Every. Time.
Where do they all go?
10. Man I miss the park.
I would let my kids play all day right now.
9. You’re cashing in some major credit.
Especially if it’s twice in one week.
8. Why do they do this?
It’s like hard-wired.
7. It’s a good thing, really.
At least for your bottom line.
6. I know you should take it with you but…
It really depends on how long you’re going to be in the car.
5. It’s kind of cute.
Until you run out of storage space.
4. You just take it for granted before kids.
Buy yourself some pajama pants. You deserve it.
3. You’re hot and tired and limping, okay?
The end is in sight.
2. I just can’t do it anymore.
Like how I was with dogs before having kids.
1. You just hold your breath.
And then cry if you cut them (pro tip: use the nail scissors instead).
Feeling ready to take on more mundane tasks for kids who definitely don’t appreciate it?
You’re welcome – now get going!