Parenting is super fun and super rough – sometimes in the same five minutes – but one thing that I’ve found interesting and usually great is how other parents innately understand what you’re going through.
No matter how our lives or beliefs or parenting styles vary, kids and parents and humans aren’t all that different in the end, and these 12 memes are going to make my point!
12. I feel this really, really hard.
What’s it like to just sleep and no one interrupts you.
11. They’re not ALWAYS jerks.
And thank heaven for that.
10. Bless his heart.
At least he knows who really has all of the answers.
9. But honestly they’re okay with it because it means they don’t have to do the work.
I’ve got your number, dudes.
8. You just want to have an hour to watch television before you pass out.
It doesn’t seem like too much to ask, and yet…
7. It makes you feel like a superhero, basically.
I think there are whole cookbooks of these types of recipes.
6. I think this is the best advice I’ve heard in awhile.
My mom will do it, too. That woman is heartless.
5. I know this is photoshopped but I still love it.
Creative families are the best.
4. Most of us get there in the first 6 weeks.
And then you kind of just get used to it.
3. You have to get your kicks where you can.
Even if it’s listening to your kid get their ass handed to them.
2. Hypocrisy, thy name is parent.
Just accept it and move on.
1. They’re tricky like that.
Never let them see you compromised because they WILL bring it up at some point.
These are just too true, y’all!
Which one hit you right in the feels? Tell us in the comments!