It’s getting to be that time of year again, when people start putting together their arbitrary lists of the “best” things that happened.
Given that I’m writing this in the year 2020, I think everyone should just sod off.
Whether these are the “best” parenting tweets of the year or not, they’re really freaking funny, so please enjoy!
11. I was about to say…
This is why social media is bad for your mental health.
10. That’s gotta be a relief, right?
Unless you’re allergic to peanuts or something.
Mommies are special.
8. We’re all dealing in our own ways.
Cut the kid a break.
7. Crying is the only answer.
The only one that’s really allowed, anyway.
6. This sounds like goals, honestly.
This must be adorable.
5. Until tomorrow when she’s the worst.
Or in an hour, actually.
4. This tweet is too real.
It sort of makes you uncomfortable.
3. Someone’s done a good job with the positivity.
Now you get to laugh as a reward.
2. Best parenting.
They’ll figure it out one day.
1. I wonder how long that will last.
Definitely going to have to try it.
These are just what I needed today! Because, as a parent, I just need to have something to restore my faith that this job is worth it.
Alright, now we want to hear from you! Tell us which one of these your favorite down in the comments!