To be fair, I am a parent and I’ve “just about had enough” at least once a day.
I’m just saying.
Our kids constantly push us closer and closer to the edge just because they can – it’s how they’re wired, I think, so it’s not their fault. Combine that with work and life stress, maybe douse it all in hormones, and you’ve got a recipe for irritation that often gets overdone.
At least these 11 parents still have their sense of humor.
11. We’re all immature middle schoolers at heart.
I hope, anyway, otherwise it’s just me.
10. Points for cleverness.
9. Why is school pickup such a nightmare?
Our parents did not think twice about putting us on the bus.
8. Don’t even get me started on the socks.
There’s clearly a gremlin in the house.
7. You gotta stick up for the other dads.
If not you, who?
6. Isn’t that wild?
And they’re so sure they’re right, too.
5. Put your thinking cap on.
You can’t be bested by a preschooler.
4. Everyone knows you can’t unsubscribe from those.
They just keep popping back up no matter what you do.
3. Wow, that was a good one!
Fingers’ crossed you get a phone signal in there.
2. Too much restraint is not good.
He might explode.
1. She’ll know though, Mama.
Take a step back from the ledge, y’all. We’re going to be ok.
What do you do when your family is totally stressing you out? Give us your tips in the comments!