We don’t expect kids to know everything – after all, they’re sort of new here and there’s a lot to learn!
That said, we also don’t expect to be able to keep ourselves from chuckling when they pull totally bonehead moves – like these 12 kids, who definitely still have a lot to learn.
12. What an incredibly proud moment.
I am dying.
11. It’s really hard to explain to toddlers that mice aren’t our friends.
*shakes fist at Walt Disney*
10. A girl after my own heart.
Sausage is life. OTP.
9. Nope. Don’t like that.
I’m afraid we’re out of time today, hon.
8. AND THEY HUNG IT ON THE WALL.
Maybe the lesson was actually about irony.
7. My 3yo does this with all foods.
Edges are death, apparently.
6. We all need armor, okay.
Maybe not with so many holes, but.
5. Never trust them when they’re quiet.
I can’t stop gagging.
4. Some kids are climbers.
But yeah, that’s excessive you little sh%t.
3. Baby just TRY to pay attention.
Or maybe he only understands the concept of directions?
2. I imagine they wanted hot chocolate?
1. Or maybe they DID switch them.
It would serve you right, you little brat.
I love posts like these – it’s one of the best things about having kids, right?
What’s the funniest dumb thing your kid has said? Share it with us in the comments!