Dads are generally pretty funny – it’s like becoming a parent turns on some latent gene somehow – but some of them really go the extra mile.
If there was a contest for funny dads, these 12 would definitely make the final cut (this week).
12. It’s honestly just as scary.
And you don’t even have to pay.
11. I can’t believe he would share pumpkin loaf.
That stuff is like gold.
10. They do this like 50 times a day.
9. Never jinx yourself like this.
Tomorrow will be awful now.
8. That’s going to require some explanation.
Or not. Depends on your mood.
7. This is never going to change.
They’re just tiny teenagers.
6. Definitely a failing percentage.
He doesn’t know that, though.
5. That seems right.
I’m not even going to look it up, honestly.
4. Ah, brothers.
Tomorrow, the younger one will be smarter. Maybe.
3. You just don’t want to admit it at first.
Because regulating your own is hard enough…
2. They always know just what to say.
They don’t always know what you’re writing, though.
1. You’ve got to take the wins.
And hold onto them during the many losses.
I’m so here for the dad humor; does that make me old? I mean… I’m a mommy blogger… who writes about dads.
Honestly, I don’t know what that makes me. Interesting? Yeah, let’s go with that.
You know what, just enjoy the tweets. And maybe tell me if you liked them in the comments.
I don’t ask for much, people!