Who says that grownups have cornered the market on creating funny memes about parenting and family life? I mean, they’re pretty excellent at the tweeting and everything, but they’re not the only ones with skin in the game.
Kids are on the other side of those hilarious moments, and once they’re old enough, these 12 are proof that they can be at least as funny as their parents.
12. Coming soon to Netflix.
I mean. I’d watch that.
11.We’ve all had that feeling at one time or another.
Have you ever been a kid if you haven’t?
10. Parents always have that trump card.
Tread carefully, my friends.
9. I know they mean well.
But this is insane.
8. Yes, I’ve been living with them my whole life, but you’ve solved it!
Massive eye roll.
7. Way to go, Kayleigh.
This is what we all get because you’re a wild one.
6. Church isn’t that long.
You know you can hold it.
5. Honestly very few people are escaping this fate these days.
Says the woman with 7 Alexa devices.
4. There’s no way to win.
It’s definitely a trap.
3. Just try making logical sense of this.
You can’t. Spoiler alert.
2. Something to keep in mind if you’re the parent.
Psychology is your friend, people.
1. You knew that was gonna happen.
Can’t believe you fell for it.
I can’t wait until my kids are older and understand sarcasm and stuff!
Which one of these was your favorite? Tell us in the comments!