First of all, let me just say that, 100%, if your child is upset, the reason is not ridiculous to them. In their little, experienced bodies and their underdeveloped minds, it’s a big deal, and in the moment, we should absolutely treat their feelings that way.
In private, with our spouses or friends or family (or in public with your online friends, if you’re comfortable), though, all bets are off.
And you’re not going to believe what caused these 12 kids to lose their sh%t.
12. One day they will.
Then she’ll be mad you’re not cooler or more stylish.
11. My kid also gets upset when I’m hurt.
Yes, even if he’s the one who hurt me.
10. HOW DARE, FATHER.
That is her balloon sir!
9. The moment he realized his parents aren’t all powerful.
It’s a sad moment for everyone.
8. It can be a lot to deal with, I know.
Bless his heart, little drama queen.
7. Why would you show him that if he can’t get in?
Monsters, the lot of you.
6. Why are they all so determined to die?
It goes against science and evolution.
5. We all have a lot of feelings on our birthdays.
Cut the girl some slack!
4. It is a bit of an underwhelm.
Wait until she sees Mount Rushmore.
3. Maybe he’s not an outdoorsy type?
I, too, cry when I think of exercise disguised as fun.
2. It looks so delicious!
And it probably smells like cotton candy. So.
1. This is one of those meltdowns that stuns you into silence.
What do you even say to that?
I’m laughing, my friends, because today it’s not me.
What’s the silliest reason your kid has cried this week?
Tell us in the comments!