One of the many perks of being a small child is getting to say how you feel all of the time, and everyone still loves you for it.
Sometimes they even think you’re cuter or funnier after you lose your sh%t, which never happens after you pass a certain age.
So don’t feel too badly for these 10 unhappy kiddos – after all, they’re just pitching a fit about their feelings, and we’re just totally jealous.
10. Never flush their toilet.
9. You could have asked.
I never kill bugs (because I am a chicken).
8. It’s part of him.
Maybe he wants to keep it forever.
7. That’s a complicated problem.
But he has a good imagination?
6. They never want help, either.
That would require listening.
5. Wait until she hears about polish remover.
It’s going to blow her little mind.
4. She’s just curious about what goes on in there.
Probably not the best time to bring up the cat.
3. Society is a pain, girlfriend.
We all gotta sign those social contracts, though.
2. Yeah that’s going to end badly.
And not for the cat.
1. HOW DARE, MOTHER.
It’s called sensory input!
Poor kiddos and their still developing brains! They don’t really know what they need to cry about… but they soon will when they get older, right?
Share a story like this from your house – we need more!