If you’re a parent, you know that sometimes the only thing you can really do is shake your head. There are no words for the decisions they make on occasion (too often), and you don’t want to shame them for just, you know. Being kids.
That said, these 12 kids’ parents These 13 Kids Are Lucky They’re So Cute must have been shaking their heads really, really hard in these moments.
12. This kid is going to be a serial killer.
Or an entomologist.
11. Her son wanted to know why the lady was reading a “Poop” magazine.
He can read! Go you!
10. I am cringing so hard.
Not as hard as that teacher making a call home, though.
9. Try to keep up, mother.
It’s hard having a 4yo brain.
8. Kids have no shortage of confidence.
Until middle school hits.
7. They were not thinking that far ahead.
They were kids!
6. We all learn the hard way sometimes.
Hopefully it’s not always painful.
5. Kids are experts at taking things apart.
And getting stuck in them.
4. He wants to get on the bus on the television.
It takes awhile to figure out fantasy v. reality, but he is SO CUTE.
3. That’s…a lot of years.
He could write about what it feels like to have insomnia, I guess.
2. I guess they think they look good.
To each his own.
1. That IS a big word.
To be fair.
My nephew got a card from his teacher and was stoked!! He read it, then instead of showing anybody, he sat pensively on the couch for a while. Finally a quiet voice asked, “Auntie….how long have I had autism?” from KidsAreFuckingStupid
They’re just learning, I know.
But dang. It’s funny and just flabbergasting all at once.