Well, for now anyway – kids are bound to learn new things as their brains develop, right?
When they’re young, though, kids will say and believe and try and melt down over just about anything – and if you need a reminder, these 11 parents have some stories that should just do the trick.
11. Of course she could.
They can always see us. ALWAYS!
10. For what purpose would one think to do this?
And did he then call them Dry Wipes? They’re useless!
9. There’s a story you never live down.
As a parent or a kid or a human being.
8. One of those things is definitely more fun than the other.
You can decide which is which.
7. Why are they so weird about food?
Drives me nuts.
6. My kid would have just left it. Truth.
So at least this one is helpful? I mean… it’ll dry out eventually!
5. Hope the customs guy has kids.
Maybe she’s going to be a spy someday. Where in the world is my dumb kid?
4. They make it easy to catch them.
Bless their tiny, dumb hearts.
3. More proof that humans never change.
As if you needed any more proof?
— Gareth Harney (@OptimoPrincipi) June 30, 2020
2. Her technique needs a bit of work.
But she can get into small spaces! But can she get out?
1. I mean, he tried.
It sort of makes sense?
I’m kind of sad for the day when they stop being so adorably clueless.
Only kind of, though.
Tell your favorite “dumb” moment from your child’s toddlerhood in the comments!