Let’s be honest – what parent in the world couldn’t use a giggle now and then?
And pretty much all the time these days, am I right?
If you’re having one of those days (or weeks or months), these 12 memes should straighten up your frame of mind.
12. Both are beautiful.
Both are necessary for parenting sanity.
11. This is so something my kid would say.
Empathy for dayyyys.
10. It has something to do with innocence.
That, or someone has to receive our wrath.
9. It’s all your mother prayed for.
You can thank her.
8. There are all kinds of life lessons.
And a time and a place for each one.
7. Being a clever mom will get you so far.
Until they get smarter. One day.
6. We make it through them all.
But one is definitely better than the other.
5. We’re all one or the other.
Both are acceptable; both kids will still fall on their heads.
4. I don’t even know what it feels like to stretch out anymore.
Between the kids and the dog, we’re running out of room.
3. One always seems to follow the other.
2. So there are limits to a mother’s love.
We draw the line at monsters.
1. Everyone is getting punished.
Those days make you cry.
What a refreshing bunch of memes, y’all.
Tell me below which one you sent along to a friend!