It can be easy to believe that we should just give up on people – watching the news for about five minutes does the trick, most days. We have to seek out the good news, the positive posts, and the memes that remind us that we’re actually surrounded by people who are actually…nice.
Most of the time.
If you’re on the hunt for something that lifts your spirits today, these 12 memes should fit the bill.
12. Go with god, little friend.
Eat some mosquitos for me, yeah?
11. Wait, people close their tabs?
I was unaware that was an option.
10. Everyone is perfect in the Hundred Acre Wood.
Make your life the same way.
9. That kid has no idea how awesome that is.
One day he will, though.
8. What would our lives be like without them?
Yucky, that’s what.
7. Thank you for feeding my belleh.
Now I owe you a blood oath.
6. It’s all going to be ok.
All you need is love.
5. What an honor.
Be worthy of the title.
4. Why is this so wholesome?
My goodness they’re crustaceans.
3. We can all use good friends.
Dead or alive, I suppose.
2. We all need to be propped up sometimes.
Maybe they’ll last longer. You just never know.
1. You gotta just dig in.
No matter the problem.
I’m feeling a bit better now, so that’s something.
Where do you go when you’re looking for good news? Tips in the comments!