There are parenting memes and then there are parenting memes, and if you scroll through enough internet lists, you’re probably skilled at telling the difference.
Which is to say, these 12 memes are definitely going to pass muster.
12. I could read these all day.
Dad jokes are the best.
11. Why is this so true, though?
I don’t have girls, but man. Is it that important for people to know she’s a girl?
10. That is just a mess waiting to happen.
It’s still impressive, though.
9. No one is going to steal that lettuce.
Trust me on this one.
8. What? I see a self-sufficient kid there.
Pat yourself on the back.
7. There are no breaks in parenting.
Unless they’re scheduled far in advance.
6. What a strangely balanced photo.
I love it.
5. It is one of the laws of the universe.
Seriously, ask any physicist you know (as long as they have kids).
4. Most of them are barely aware of your presence.
It’s awkward for parents, too.
3. You were proud of many things before you had kids.
None of them will help you now.
2. The fascination is strange.
But it keeps them entertained, so whatever.
1. Also sometimes they are the dog’s name.
Count yourself lucky, is what I’m saying.
I haven’t seen some of these before, but I’m glad I have now!
Which of these have you already shared with your parent friends? Tell us in the comments!