Some kids are content to be little. They play games with their friends, live for toys and candy, snuggle you like sweet little bugs at night, and that, let me tell you, is fantastic.
Other kids are born into the bodies of little CEOs, and they really don’t see any reason to wait to start bossing people around and implementing great ideas – because of course, they know best.
These 13 kids are definitely the latter, and you know…they seem pretty fantastic, too.
13. If she or he didn’t get a A…
The teacher would not have an argument against.
This is a smart kid. pic.twitter.com/aPazTzZY5A
— Confused Sunflower (@Chilla_rie924) June 28, 2020
12. She knows cheese is life.
Very innovative. I doubt a teacher would even get mad (because cheese).
My 9-year-old daughter has taken an old lip balm tube and filled it with cheese so she can eat it in class. pic.twitter.com/YEAqZx2wnr
— Valerie Schremp Hahn 📰 (@valeriehahn) September 17, 2019
11. Not exactly what Mom meant by “go outside and get some exercise.”
You have to appreciate the innovation, though.
10. Easier to find than a belt?
I do hate belts…
9. You’ve gotta tip your hat to this level of lazy.
It looks like a hot day.
8. He’s going to be running McDonalds before you know it.
How come no one ever thought of that before now?
7. Those things would fly off shelves.
Everyone loves miniatures, for some reason.
6. All of the scents at once?
Bold move, kid.
5. I’m going to clip one of these to all of my spoons.
Especially the one I use to stir pancake batter.
4. Self-adhesive and absorbent.
A+ on taking care of yourself.
3. No one is going to want to put those on food now, though.
Maybe that was part of her evil plan.
2. That’s one way to intimidate your opponent.
I would run the other way, personally.
In other news, my 7yr old daughter made nunchucks out of her doll's legs. My work as a parent here is done. pic.twitter.com/JRBbbUA6vI
— hend amry (@LibyaLiberty) October 8, 2015
1. This is better than most ideas adults are having right now.
I say we give them a shot.
View this post on Instagram
Truly said boredom sparks creativity. We’ve been busy with settling in with the online schooling schedules. So my little ones social studies teacher took up an interesting topic of inventors and inventions. She left them with an assignment of imagining and inventing their own inventions. This is what he came up with. He hit on a novel idea to combat the Coronavirus just so that he can finally go out! How have you been entertaining the kids? Stay safe and stay home folks! #corona #coronavirus #boredmind #kids #drawings #inventions #kidsinventions #staysafe #stayhome #kidsagenius #saymashaallah #heyjenlookatme
It takes all kinds of people, right?
If you’ve got a little boss living with you, tell us the moment you realized what you were dealing with!