Memes are a great way to kick-start your day – they’re funny, they’re relevant, and if you’re a parent, they remind you that no matter how people’s Instagram pages look, we’re all just barely keeping our heads above water.
These 13 memes should do the trick today, letting you know you’re not alone.
13. All day, every day.
Sometimes twice a day.
12. Ah, the classic business vs. party.
Some days you just say screw it, though, right?
11. Just when you thought you were going to get away with it.
There’s always one who hates being outside.
10. At least they’re entertaining.
Whether they know it or not.
9. If you’re waiting for an opening.
It’s really never too soon.
8. Followed by you saying “what” for the 745th time.
Because you’ve been RIGHT THERE.
7. Every. Single. Time.
And yes, it definitely gets old.
6. Why are these faces so perfect?
Trust me, the first kid will get his revenge at some point.
5. This is a sweet moment.
There are plenty of these along the way.
4. I’d like to be reading a book.
But I’ve got no brain capacity left for that.
3. All of the blinks.
Sorry, it’s true.
2. At least babysitting wages.
Come on, don’t judge, you know you’re guilty, too.
1. You just love them anyway.
And know they’ll change one day, and you’ll be sad.
I’m virtually hugging all of you!
And, you know, virtually toasting you with this spiked coffee. Ahem.