If there are kids in your life, or living in your house, who are your responsibility, then you are part of a large – but still special – club.
Among other things that non-parents don’t get, these 12 memes will only reach their max hilarity if you’re already half-strung out from the duties related to caring for a minor.
12. At least she’s happy?
Hang your hat on that part.
11. Now you can tell them there is no ice cream.
And you won’t even be lying.
10. Some days you just gotta let it go.
Not every day, but some of them.
9. Technically she’s not, but…
In practice, you might as well throw in the towel.
8. A whole cup would be ideal.
But we’re not wishing for the moon, here.
7. How to spot them, 101.
Also, how to make Mom Friends, 101.
6. Once they understand, it will be too late for you to benefit.
Story of life, actually.
5. It definitely doesn’t prepare them for actual roommates.
Or for the day they realize no one is going to clean up that juice they spilled in the fridge 6 months ago.
4. How do I encourage this.
With bowing, please.
3. If only they knew how to keep those promises.
Spoiler alert: they don’t.
2. If I’m going to play a game at least make it a challenge.
Come ON, whose kids are you?
1. Those are always the days that get you.
Try again after they get up from their naps.
These have me nodding along and texting my parent friends!
Which one have you already sent out for a laugh? Tell us in the comments!