Is there anything more satisfying that silently thinking “I told you so” after catching someone cuddling with, or otherwise loving on, a pet they staunchly opposed?
I think not.
They say animals know when they’ve found their people, and these 18 pets definitely seem to, regardless of whether or not they were wanted at the outset.
18. I think we all know the answer to that.
The cats are our overlords.
17. His face is like “oops you caught me.”
The cat just looks smug.
16. Howwwww though?
Also I hope that thing doesn’t shed.
15. No one is getting kicked out.
But especially not the dog.
14. Look how they’re staring at each other.
I wish someone would look at me like that…
13. This is a funny story.
That dog could walk, but she doesn’t have to.
12. Sometimes it’s love at first sight.
It’s a power that dogs hold over us, idk.
11. Can’t have a shoddy window shelf.
Now that he’s here, I mean.
10. Seems like a great idea to me!
Dad’s definitely not complaining, either.
9. I don’t know whether the caption or the kitten is my favorite part.
Why not both, I suppose.
8. Like he knew what he needed.
7. He has a nickname for her.
Stick a fork in that guy.
6. What’s “enough?”
There’s always room for one more.
5. They’re bonding, okay?
I love their adventures!
4. That’s why she loves him best.
Cats are fickle that way.
3. That’s a lot of cats.
And the dog is the only one being a doofus. Typical.
2. You can’t have one without the other.
The dad and this tabby, I mean.
1. I wonder how much the cat is helping.
More than it looks like, maybe.
I love lists like these, they just make me so happy!
Do you have a man in your life who deserves to be similarly called out? If so, please do it in the comments!