When you’re a kid in winter, you anxiously watch the news reports for promises of snow. You do snow dances, you pray, you hope, to get that morning call that says school is canceled and you’re free for an entire, blissful day.
As an adult, you just (maybe) get to work remotely and wrangle a bunch of kids who are having way more fun than you are.
If you’re feeling that, here are 13 memes that will at least make you laugh.
13. It’s every man for himself.
And no, it’s not going to be pretty.
12. I mean, why not?
I say we can all blame the pandemic.
11. Why are men like this?
I will never understand it.
10. Why is this making me laugh so hard?
I can’t stop giggling.
9. This is the kind of first alert I need.
Seriously, how can we make this happen?
8. It’s quite a turnaround.
There are more than a few things like that when you grow up, sadly.
7. There’s a David Rose meme for everything.
This is no exception.
6. I’m not sure this is technically adulting.
But we all do it.
5. No, it’s never a mistake.
You just have to go with it.
4. You know you’ve gotta go out there.
But that doesn’t mean you’ve got to like it.
3. Now there’s an idea.
2. That’s a whole other song.
I think it might be a hit.
1. Sometimes it just depends on your mood.
Your level of f**k it on any given day.
I mean, at least it’s pretty.
What’s your favorite thing about adult snow days? We want to hear it down in the comments!