Teaching has never been an easy job. No one in their right mind would ever claim that it is, and no, teachers don’t get paid enough for all of the work that they do.
That said, 2020 has thrown dozens of additional challenges and responsibilities at the brave people in charge of our kid’s education every day. If you’re in the mood to laugh about it today, these 13 memes should do the trick.
13. Talk about learning on your feet?
Put that on your resume, teachers.
12. To be fair, this probably happens every year.
But this year even more.
There is a Moira Rose quote for everything.
10. There are bright sides to everything.
Small, but there.
9. You gotta keep that smile on your face.
No matter what.
8. It must be so hard not to get feedback.
Even more than usual, even.
7. That seems late.
6. At least we’re comfortable?
I don’t know. I’m trying here.
5. They’re five.
Why are we even trying to make online kindergarten happen?
4. So many explanations.
Who knows if they’re even listening?
3. Yes, the air quotes are necessary.
It honestly makes me want to laugh maniacally.
2. It’s a learning curve, ok?
We may never get there.
1. The creepy-crawlies you can see.
Teachers, man. May they all get some amazing holiday gifts this year.
If you’re a teacher, know a teacher, or run into a teacher, give them a socially-distant high five, because they deserve it!