Kids do hilariously silly things all the time, and while some people want to call them boneheads or insinuate they’re somehow stupid, I think most of us realize the truth is that they just lack experience.
Which doesn’t mean we’re not allowed to laugh at them. That’s the tax they pay for all of the sh%thead things they’re going to say and do when they’re teens. Sorry not sorry!
Here are 13 hilariously sweet and native moments from some kids we’re sure are going to be awesome adults.
13. At least they were concerned about saving their parents money.
Most kids don’t get there for a lonnnggg while.
12. She must have just shaken her head and gone back inside.
I mean. What else can you really do there?
11. You just have to know what they want more than anything.
Then you can get them to do whatever you want.
10. The best part is that it wasn’t even a lie.
You know what I’m saying.
9. This kid definitely had and older brother.
But at least I’m sure the dog still liked him.
8. That’s not really how this works.
The original point remains, though.
7. Well, she did get all the way underneath it.
6. Sometimes being left-handed doesn’t matter.
But not most of the time.
one of my clearest memories of my grandfather is when he beat me in chess and i cried because i was a sore loser and he said ok i’ll play you left-handed and then i won and it took me until like last week to realize he was a clown bastard
— eli but medicated (@jazz_inmypants) August 20, 2019
5. This is almost impressive.
My kids get them off, but they can’t get in them. I don’t think.
4. She stuck it right in the front.
She clearly thought “that’s a lot of forehead.”
My niece said I was going bald, so unprompted, she cut off a lock of her hair for me. I hope the scotch tape holds. pic.twitter.com/yRgVHs4t02
— Murr (@jamessmurray) April 20, 2016
3. This should have just asked Alexa.
Bless their hearts.
when I was a kid my parents had an electric stapler and one day I put my hand in it to see if it could differentiate between paper and hands
— Enkay 🥰 (@Enkaybee) July 20, 2020
2. I mean, it kind of makes sense.
If you squint.
1. It’s one of those questions you never think to expect, as a parent.
You just assume they know how to human.
I honestly just love kids. They’re the best.
What’s the most recent moment like this you’ve had with your littles? Share it with us in the comments!