All of life is a series of ups and downs. If you’re married, you’re supposed to ride that rollercoaster together, even if sometimes it doesn’t even seem like your hurtling along the same track.
You’ve got to find the humor in it all when you’re down, and you’ve got to really celebrate the highs when you’re up there, too.
We think these 13 posts do a good job of doing both.
13. How cute are they?
Soooooo cute, y’all.
12. It’s like they don’t have eyes.
Or they’ve forgotten what we look like when we look good.
11. That way you can work the whole room.
And go home early.
10. So much love in this picture.
Shoot your shot!
9. I mean he’s cute!
I can see why she loves the guy.
8. There’s something you can be doing.
Let that be a lesson to you.
7. I mean obviously.
You can’t get just one kitten. Everyone knows that.
6. Then you’re both winners.
This is all good advice!
5. My heart just grew three sizes.
This man must be protected at all costs.
4. He knew what he was getting into.
He can’t say she didn’t warn him.
3. Those might be grounds for divorce.
Depending on your personality.
2. He really gets her.
This is relationship goals.
1. It’s definitely relationship goals.
What a great way to start the day.
Ah, I really think most of these rides are more fun than terrible, in the end.
What do you to celebrate the highs? How do you weather the lows? Let’s talk tips in the comments!