If you’re a person who is over 25 and are out on the internet looking for a little nostalgia, there’s good news – the internet is full of old school throwbacks for Millennials and younger GenXers everywhere.
If you grew up between the late 80s and sometime in the 2000s, there’s a good chance you’re going to be able to actually smell, feel, and/or taste these photos.
13. This is our comfort food.
Double bonus that it’s easy to make.
12. Slip and slide days were the best.
Grass and rocks and all.
you just had to be there pic.twitter.com/1qsjShpdvS
— caleb🃏 (@cxlxbbb) February 28, 2021
11. We didn’t need no stinkin’ alcohol.
Or maybe that was the issue…
10. All of those old logos.
Can’t you just hear that click?
9. We didn’t have a ton of entertainment, ok?
We had to make our own.
8. Remember the days when it was VHS tapes instead?
Like a portal to another universe.
7. Why did our parents act like these balls cost more than $3?
I guess they just figured we’d break something at home.
6. If you know, you know.
I’m so happy that I know!
5. Who on earth thought a metal slide was ideal?
People who like to torture kids, obviously.
4. I think my parents still have this alarm clock.
Dust gathered on the top and all.
3. This was the big time.
The place to be, as it were.
You had to be there. On a Friday night. pic.twitter.com/JGYm5JXnAe
— ChefBoy RT (@RGT_Thoughts) February 27, 2021
2. Why did we never have towels?
A question for the ages.
1. What was it we were supposed to be building?
Walls everywhere? Was that some kind of lesson?
Ahhh, the old days – not always good, but nice in their own ways.
Which one of these pictures really took you back? Tell us in the comments!