Like all dad jokes, these walk a fine line between being terrible and being hilarious, and I don’t know…some of these just might come out on the side of the latter.
You’ll have to read them and tell us what you think in the comments!
14. It’s important to know the difference.
I’m pretty sure they’re both in danger of going extinct.
13. Yes, it is a bit chili outside today.
I will take my chili anywhere I can get it, personally.
12. Rock bottom is always a bit lower than you expect it will be.
And this one is nearly beneath the surface.
11. Never mix dad jokes with science jokes.
And this one is just downright fit for a middle school.
Geology rocks … from dadjokes
10. That is some serious commitment right there.
I love this dad. He’s the best.
View this post on Instagram
Because they can 🤣 #dontforgetdads
A post shared by The Dad Lounge (@thedadlounge) on
9. *insert groan here*
The groan is what sustains dads over time
8. Come ON, hahahahaha.
This one comes out of nowhere.
7. Why am I laughing at this?!
I mean I guess because that’s the beauty of a good pun.
What did one hat say to the other? from dadjokes
6. You can’t leave the beans behind.
They are one of the pillars of the Dad joke house.
5. Don’t hate yourself for snorting. It’s clever!
It’s also dumb, which also makes it an oxymoron, I guess.
Every morning after I get out of the house, a bike comes out of nowhere and runs me over. from dadjokes
4. This needs to stop immediately.
I wonder if this joke only works with a certain age group.
3. I actually think this has been there the whole time!
It’s always been present for me, anyway.
2. Woooowwwww. So many jokes so little time.
Mostly like…why, though?
For #Madz because punny… pic.twitter.com/4Rg5VRt1dD
— Falty Annabelle Luisa Margarita (@SheizeTheDay) April 12, 2017
1. I love it. LOVE.
This is a joke I would share with MY dad, and he would groan, and nothing would be right with the world.
I’m definitely snorting and giggling at a few of these!
Don’t tell my dad, though.
He doesn’t need any encouragement…