After the year we’ve all had, I think that most of us are fed up with the whole idea of “inspirational quotes.” The world just stinks sometimes and no amount of positive thinking is going to make it get better faster, and so those words can take on a hollow tune to most human ears.
That’s why the internet is loving these fake inspirational quotes – people are just quoting the others in their lives and putting it on inspirational quote backgrounds and honestly…some of them are doing more for me than the real thing.
Here are 14 that will hopefully make you chuckle!
14. I feel like she could actually sell these.
Moms of teenagers can all relate.
13. Maybe because teachers have lives?
So sweet that they care, though.
12. It just conveys that perfect tone of existential dread.
I love it.
11. Boy, bye.
This girl’s man really sucks.
10. Brothers are the best.
Also the flowers on the poster are A+.
9. Sometimes that’s how you know they did it right.
Sometimes he’s just being a dude.
8. I mean at least that means we’re not related.
7. Every single time.
I can feel the secondhand panic.
6. How about get the f**k out?
But also I would buy this poster.
5. This one is just actual perfection.
I can feel it in my soul.
4. Thanks for the warning.
3. I mean, how far do I have to travel?
What kind of day am I having?
2. So basically…anything.
Yep. That checks out.
1. I wish these weren’t so true.
Why are internet men?
I think I’m going to go find more of these, because they’re just what I need.
If you were going to put a quote from your life on an inspirational poster, what would it be? Crack us up in the comments!