Y’all, I know that as little girls (and boys) we dream of the man who will sweep us off our feet, marry us, and give us children one day. He’s a knight, he makes us laugh, and he’s there to hold us when we cry…but while you may meet a man who does all of those things, no one really dreams about everything else he does, too.
You know. Spending hours in the bathroom, leaving the cabinet doors open, stuff like that?
If you’re married to a man you know exactly the kinds of things I’m talking about, and you’re going to be nodding along to these 14 memes.
14. That’s going to make a mess.
Jury’s out on who is going to clean it up.
13. I can feel her glare through the screen.
I hope he backed away slowly for his own safety.
12. We’re old now.
I’m sorry to say that the leather has been retired.
11. They’re so consistently awful.
It makes you wonder if that’s how he sees you.
10. Ah, yes. The vague “errands.”
Everyone knows what that means, right?
9. I mean what’s going on in there?
Besides a stink and endless TikTok videos, I mean.
8. A back rub and nothing else?
It doesn’t exist.
7. Maybe both.
But we know you’re not going to let a perfect pair of pants go.
6. Why are they like this, y’all?
FIND YOUR OWN DANG KEYS.
5. I mean nobody NEEDS a dog.
But we all need a dog.
4. It can feel like that for sure.
But only when it’s him that won’t shut up am I right?
3. Do you think he even hears them?
Because I’m not so sure.
2. Just give them away.
1. OK but if you know how to fold a fitted sheet please do a tutorial.
It’s not just me, right?
We laugh, but it’s true. It’s a good thing we love them!
What’s something your husband does that drives you up the wall? Complaints in the comments!