College is great, but listen – those four (or so) years that you spend on a university campus exist pretty much totally separate from your life before and your life afterward.
It’s a singular experience, one that we cherish for the rest of our lives but also one that can only be understood when you’re living in the moment.
If you’re in college, or have a kid who is, these 14 memes will take you right back to that place.
14. What happens in the space of those three months?
I think it will remain a mystery.
13. There’s very little in between.
Both types are fine, depending on the day.
12. This will be true in every situation.
Nothing will ever be worse than middle school.
11. Nobody wants to be there.
All there are is tests and stress.
10. Is this not…normal?
I will stir my coffee with whatever is in arm’s reach.
9. This is like the start of a novel.
Thats about an alternate universe.
8. Both hold your fate in their hands.
Suck on that.
7. Funny how that works.
It’s almost like the universe is against you.
6. You’ll just get more tickets.
RIP your student funds account.
5. This is very good advice.
This is the wrong way to think about it.
4. This is just too real.
3. So many feelings.
Are you not good enough? Is everyone else too fast?
2. ‘Tis the way of the world.
It’s been working out ok so far I guess.
1. Tell it to them straight.
They need to hear it.
I wouldn’t go back to high school, y’all, but college?
Any day of the week.