You can find parenting tweets anywhere, all the time, but finding the ones that stand out as the cream of the crop can be a bit tricker.
Allow us to help with that today, with these 14 parenting tweets we think you’d be sorry to miss.
14. Sometimes it can seem like the ONLY thing.
Sad but true.
13. Or really being held hostage at all, tbh.
But here we are.
12. No time like the present.
Sink or swim, kid.
11. Only three hours?
She’s got a ways to go before she can writer her Tolkien-inspired saga.
10. It’s hard lesson.
And it probably won’t really sink in for some time.
9. Eh, I’m sure she can use the break.
Enjoy the silence.
8. It’s important to have those private jokes with your spouse.
And your kids, I guess.
7. Narrator: The mother did, in fact, believe it.
But she did not run the homework to school.
6. They give and they take.
It’s going to be a long decade or so of taking, though.
5. The worst is when you do it yourself on purpose.
The self-loathing is real.
4. Hard to argue with that logic.
Just have a drink instead.
3. Like she isn’t the entire point.
Kids are hilarious.
2. I guess it took awhile to sort that out.
1. That sounds terrible.
That is one sadistic teacher.
Did we find you some good ones?
Tell us which one was your favorite in the comments!