All parents live similar lives in some ways, but when it comes to experiences that differ between mom and dad, there are definitely more than a few of those, too. There are some things that only other moms are gonna get, and if you are one, you know what I’m talking about, right?
If you’re a mom, then, buckle up – these 14 posts should be right up your alley!
14. Kids will cry about literally anything.
And also, siblings are so weird.
13. Who has time to watch anything else?
Or, more accurately, who can stay awake long enough when there is time?
12. That is the nice thing about parties.
You get gifts! And hopefully don’t set the world on fire.
11. It’s good to teach girls to be practical.
And you know. She’s not wrong.
10. This explains a lot about social media.
Along with how easy it is to sound convincing.
9. I bet they thought she was kidding.
Because who could believe that?!
8. Well, you have a few hours to figure it out.
Godspeed, my friend. Don’t mess with preschoolers.
7. There are just so many questions.
And you’re not allowed to move forward until you acknowledge each and every one.
6. Hey, whatever works.
Trust me, sleep is the most previous thing you can imagine.
5. That’s pretty optimistic.
She says, staring at her bags from two weekends ago.
4. There should be a universal rule about time and speaking.
At least an hour after your eyes open, I think.
3. Surely he knows who he married.
This is not happening.
2. I mean, who doesn’t love fire trucks?
We all enjoy something to look at on the road.
1. Yep, just three times.
He will promise himself that a million times over the next decade or so.
I love being a mom, even on the days it’s rough.
What’s your favorite thing about motherhood? Tell us in the comments!