In every profession, there are people who are in it for the wrong reasons. Bad apples, as they say.
That said, most of the people who get into teaching do it because they love children, and they see teaching those children is akin to shaping the future of our world.
If you want to be reminded that this fact is so, so true, then you need these 14 wholesome posts in your life – get ready to smile.
14. This made everyone involved smile.
And now it’s made us smile, too.
13. Sometimes we just need to hear that it’s possible.
Especially if there are people in our lives who tell us differently.
12. What a brilliant and kind man.
And they learned something in the process.
11. She’s just doing her job.
Above and beyond, but still her job.
10. Sweets are awesome motivation.
Everyone knows that.
9. Good teachers really believe in us.
They want us to succeed.
8. She must be doing something right.
Bless her heart.
I’m a high school teacher, and I found this drawing a student did when I wasn’t looking. It just made me so happy to see the smile that they drew, and I wanted to share. Also, if you’re a teacher who loves their students, keep doing your thing. from MadeMeSmile
7. This is about the purest thing I’ve ever read.
I want to give this man a hug. Once he gets away from the anthill.
6. Teachers like encouragement, too.
They don’t need it, but they like it.
5. They never know where their students might go.
But they prepare them all for good things.
4. This makes my insides hurt.
Alllll of the feelings.
3. Oh, my heart.
This teacher surely burst into tears.
2. This meme is A+.
I’d never seen it before!
1. They’ll go to great lengths to support us.
Always with a smile.
I just can’t wipe the grin off my face, y’all.
If you’ve got a sweet story about a teacher, share it with us in the comments!