The experience of parenthood is, in some ways, universal. That said, women and men, mothers and fathers, sometimes experience the ins and outs differently on a day-to-day basis.
We talk a lot about all of the work that moms do, about the touching and caring and cleaning and emotional labor, but dads have their own outlook on what it means to be responsible for little humans – and these 15 papas are hilarious, to boot!
15. Why is making friends with other parents so awkward?
Until the end of time, so just get used to it.
Random kids playing in park. Their parents to each other. pic.twitter.com/EnprQr1tL3
— 🥷MLO🥷 (@yngdrip) April 21, 2021
14. You learn so quickly that kids don’t work that way.
They wake up when they wake up.
13. And who probably still needs their booty wiped.
I’m just saying.
12. I’m not a scientist.
This sounds right, though.
11. Definitely easier.
Also, it’s a family tradition, so carry on.
10. Just maybe, though.
He still needs to think about it.
9. Honestly I doubt he’s ever looked better.
So everyone’s happy, yeah?
8. They would find a way.
They’re overachievers like that.
7. Also that you will hardly notice.
Because literally everything is sticky.
6. There’s no shame in limping to the finish line.
Just as long as you get there, friends.
5. And going gray while we wait.
The stories never end.
4. Now there’s a million dollar idea.
Where do I sign up?
3. Nobody panic.
The cat probably already ate it.
2. She’s not wrong.
You might have a future prosecutor on your hands.
1. There’s a man who knows what to get his wife.
Take notes, fellas.
I know dads can get a bad rap, but they are legit funny, too.
What’s your favorite dad joke? Tell is to us in the comments!