I mean, kids are always living their best lives, if their parents leave them alone. They don’t know how to do anything else, honestly, when we’re not harshing their mellow.
There are so many hilarious moments at home if you catch your littles (or mediums or bigs) unawares, and these 15 parents were definitely in the right place at the right time, and with a camera to boot.
15. Y’all, homeschooling is not for everyone.
Y’all I’m dying!!! 🤣🤣🤣. This is Ben’s journal entry from Monday about our first “homed school” day. That last sentence 😂😂😂. #WVNTI #imgettinthehangofitnow #maybe #kidsseeeverything #8yearoldcalledmeout
14. I don’t know what she’s conjuring, but I would sleep with one eye open.
13. Wait, we’re allowed to do that?
12. Too bad it’s not closer to Halloween.
11. The days when you just start saying “sure, whatever.”
10. That’s one way to make sure you don’t run out of snacks the same day you buy groceries!
I’m working from home for the next 3 weeks. I have ONE child. Y’all mommas with one child know how bored they can get…
9. That dog looks like he’s doing a fine job.
8. This honestly looks like it belongs in a horror movie.
7. They’re like teeny zombies, and yes, they’re hungry.
6. Eh, it’ll wash off.
5. Pay no attention to the toddler on the table…
4. It’s back to cereal and frozen waffles soon enough.
My husband has been making pancakes and eggs for breakfast every morning and my kids are becoming accustomed to a standard I am not prepared to maintain after he returns to work.
— Anecdotal Birthcontrol (@AnecdtlBrthCtrl) March 25, 2020
3. Just looking at this picture is giving me heart palpitations.
2. They always find you eventually.
1. That cat’s expression is extremely relatable.
I love stumbling onto these moments because once your kid sees the camera, the magic is lost!
Do you have some favorite, candid pictures of your kids?
What are they doing in them? I’m sure it’s something hilarious!