I mean, kids are always living their best lives, if their parents leave them alone. They don’t know how to do anything else, honestly, when we’re not harshing their mellow.
There are so many hilarious moments at home if you catch your littles (or mediums or bigs) unawares, and these 15 parents were definitely in the right place at the right time, and with a camera to boot.
15. Y’all, homeschooling is not for everyone.
14. I don’t know what she’s conjuring, but I would sleep with one eye open.
Day 10 of quarantine. I think my kid is up to something. from funny
13. Wait, we’re allowed to do that?
12. Too bad it’s not closer to Halloween.
My kiddo cut his hair yesterday, then agreed to let me have a little fun with it before we fixed it. from pics
11. The days when you just start saying “sure, whatever.”
Schools and sports are cancelled. Social distancing. I have three kids. Our cozy fort. from CozyPlaces
10. That’s one way to make sure you don’t run out of snacks the same day you buy groceries!
9. That dog looks like he’s doing a fine job.
Maybe I shouldn’t have outsourced my homeschooling… from funny
8. This honestly looks like it belongs in a horror movie.
7. They’re like teeny zombies, and yes, they’re hungry.
The new office view from funny
6. Eh, it’ll wash off.
5. Pay no attention to the toddler on the table…
4. It’s back to cereal and frozen waffles soon enough.
My husband has been making pancakes and eggs for breakfast every morning and my kids are becoming accustomed to a standard I am not prepared to maintain after he returns to work.
— Anecdotal Birthcontrol (@AnecdtlBrthCtrl) March 25, 2020
3. Just looking at this picture is giving me heart palpitations.
"Daaaad, we’re bored!" (Day 1 of lockdown)"ummm ok, strip this laptop down, and this desktop, and then rebuild them"….my god it’s the most peace and quiet I’ve had all week! from pcmasterrace
2. They always find you eventually.
My son discovered that I’m not really at work, but am working from home from aww
1. That cat’s expression is extremely relatable.
The children are home from school for two weeks. Send help. from Thisismylifemeow
I love stumbling onto these moments because once your kid sees the camera, the magic is lost!
Do you have some favorite, candid pictures of your kids?
What are they doing in them? I’m sure it’s something hilarious!